10/27/13

Welcome To Tattered Chic !

Welcome to Tattered Chic Design ! I am starting a new home for Tattered Chic Design so shoppers can locate my work. I will be shortly closing my colorada / Tattered Chic Design shop at Etsy and moving my designs to my shops on my websites. Since their location may be transient for a while until I decide which site best fits my needs, I thought a blog would make a great hub for locating my designs.


I am the Cynthia Davis of Cynthia Davis Designs with Tattered Chic, Wispy Chic, Wispy Chic by Cynna (me) and Style Tantrum websites. I also have a Zibbet shop under the name Tattered Chic.I've been selling locally and online on my website, Artfire, Zibbet and Etsy since 2005, when I originally made bags and purses. I've had wonderful feedback and comments from my customers and brides at all these sites.



Recently I've seen the need to move my shops to their own homes where they can have more room for new designs and freedom to develop different looks.While it may seem strange to keep hopping from site to site for browsing, a larger shop gets a bit unwieldy to manage and soon there is no room for new designs.



So that's the plan, and I'll see how well it plays out !!! You can locate my shops via the navigation above and can contact me with questions via the contact forms at each site or just email me at info@wispychic.com .

Thanks !
Cynna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be wise and courteous in your comments and do not spam. Meaningless comments not pertinent to the post will be removed.